Planning a fishing trip to Thailand and looking for the best spot? Look no further than the Krabi Fishing Park in Ao Nang. With freshwater lake and more than 20 species of fish on offer, including some of the fiercest Asian predators, you’re sure to reel in a big one! And with experienced guides on hand, you’ll be sure to have an enjoyable day on the water. So, book your day fishing today and see what Krabi’s Fishing Park has […]
While Thailand offers so many brilliant attractions for tourists, and activities for locals, there is no denying there are many camping and fishing resorts to choose from. If your favourite way to get away from it all is to spend hours by the water, angling and camping, you have no shortage of stunning destinations to choose from. However, there is always room for something new, and the Camping & Fishing Lakes Saraburi resort is a fine addition to the range […]
With so many fishing resorts to choose from in Thailand, you might think it takes something unusual or unique to stand out. This isn’t the case. Most anglers are looking for simple yet fun fishing, and a resort which delivers this will grab attention for all the right reasons. The Lek’s Fishing Park Udon Thani is a perfect example of a fishing resort which keeps things simple, but delivers in a great way. Where is the Lek’s Fishing Park Udon […]
Located on Koh Samui, the third biggest Thai island. (Approx 1 hour from Samui airport).
Enjoy some of the finest fishing in Thailand, located outside Ratchaburi (Approx 2 hours from Bangkok)
- Video: LOEI JUNGLE FISHING LAKE. New arrivals, Arapaima, common and Mrigal carp. fast and furious fishing!!
- Video: The Overrated Angler visits Wasana Fishing Park one afternoon.
- Thainana fishing lakes and farm
- Amazon BKK fishing Thailand Bangkok
- The Overrated Angler Thailand – Tawadbet ‘Kitty Harvey & Danzak’ – Night out in Bangkok
- Thailand’s Geography : A Brief Guide
- Cha Am Fishing Park & Palm Tree Lagoon (3 Nights & 2 Days)
- Video: DA CHAN APRIL 2021 by The Overrated Angler Thailand