The tropical waters off the coast of Thailand are a fisherman’s paradise, and there are plenty of resorts catering to anglers looking for the perfect catch. From the small, family-run businesses to the luxury five-star operations, there’s a resort to suit every taste and budget. Most resorts offer guided fishing trips with experienced captains who know where to find the best spots. Whether you’re after big game fish like marlin and tuna, or looking to reel in something a little […]
The Chaiyaphum Fishing Park & Resort is located in the Nong Bua Daeng district, in the north-eastern area of Thailand. The Chaiyaphum Fishing Park & Resort is known as the Monster Fishing Park & Resort, which gives you an indication of the fish on offer in the resort. Five fishing platforms are available for use at the resort, and there is also a restaurant and bar on site. What fish are on offer at the Chaiyaphum Fishing Park & Resort? […]
Andi Mo’s is private but yet sociable with only three rooms for rent and only two fishing points for two Anglers.
- Video: The Overrated Angler visits Wasana Fishing Park one afternoon.
- Thainana fishing lakes and farm
- Video: LOEI JUNGLE FISHING LAKE. New arrivals, Arapaima, common and Mrigal carp. fast and furious fishing!!
- Amazon BKK fishing Thailand Bangkok
- The Overrated Angler Thailand – Tawadbet ‘Kitty Harvey & Danzak’ – Night out in Bangkok
- Thailand’s Geography : A Brief Guide
- Cha Am Fishing Park & Palm Tree Lagoon (3 Nights & 2 Days)
- Video: DA CHAN APRIL 2021 by The Overrated Angler Thailand