Planning a fishing trip to Thailand and looking for the best spot? Look no further than the Krabi Fishing Park in Ao Nang. With freshwater lake and more than 20 species of fish on offer, including some of the fiercest Asian predators, you’re sure to reel in a big one! And with experienced guides on hand, you’ll be sure to have an enjoyable day on the water. So, book your day fishing today and see what Krabi’s Fishing Park has […]
Andi Mo’s is private but yet sociable with only three rooms for rent and only two fishing points for two Anglers.
Khao Yai fishing park sits just 3km away from Cha Am (Approx 2 hours from Bangkok)
Located on Koh Samui, the third biggest Thai island. (Approx 1 hour from Samui airport).
Enjoy some of the finest fishing in Thailand, located outside Ratchaburi (Approx 2 hours from Bangkok)
- Video: LOEI JUNGLE FISHING LAKE. New arrivals, Arapaima, common and Mrigal carp. fast and furious fishing!!
- Video: The Overrated Angler visits Wasana Fishing Park one afternoon.
- Thainana fishing lakes and farm
- Amazon BKK fishing Thailand Bangkok
- The Overrated Angler Thailand – Tawadbet ‘Kitty Harvey & Danzak’ – Night out in Bangkok
- Thailand’s Geography : A Brief Guide
- Cha Am Fishing Park & Palm Tree Lagoon (3 Nights & 2 Days)
- Video: DA CHAN APRIL 2021 by The Overrated Angler Thailand