The tropical waters off the coast of Thailand are a fisherman’s paradise, and there are plenty of resorts catering to anglers looking for the perfect catch. From the small, family-run businesses to the luxury five-star operations, there’s a resort to suit every taste and budget. Most resorts offer guided fishing trips with experienced captains who know where to find the best spots. Whether you’re after big game fish like marlin and tuna, or looking to reel in something a little […]
While Thailand offers so many brilliant attractions for tourists, and activities for locals, there is no denying there are many camping and fishing resorts to choose from. If your favourite way to get away from it all is to spend hours by the water, angling and camping, you have no shortage of stunning destinations to choose from. However, there is always room for something new, and the Camping & Fishing Lakes Saraburi resort is a fine addition to the range […]
While there are many fishing resorts in Thailand, if you are looking for something special, a trip to the Chiang Mai Teak Tree Fishing Lake is sure to pay off. You’ll find everything you need here, and it is a special setting that allows you to get away from it all. Where is the Teak Tree Fishing Lake? The Teak Tree Fishing Lake is located in Chiang Mai, making this a great option for those looking to fish in North […]
- Video: LOEI JUNGLE FISHING LAKE. New arrivals, Arapaima, common and Mrigal carp. fast and furious fishing!!
- Video: The Overrated Angler visits Wasana Fishing Park one afternoon.
- Thainana fishing lakes and farm
- Amazon BKK fishing Thailand Bangkok
- The Overrated Angler Thailand – Tawadbet ‘Kitty Harvey & Danzak’ – Night out in Bangkok
- Thailand’s Geography : A Brief Guide
- Cha Am Fishing Park & Palm Tree Lagoon (3 Nights & 2 Days)
- Video: DA CHAN APRIL 2021 by The Overrated Angler Thailand