Phuket has it all, and it is no surprise to see many people flock there on a regular basis. Whether you are visiting from afar or the main body of Thailand, it is good to get away, and it is even better to enjoy a trip when you are fishing. The online reviews suggest the Monster Fishing Park Phuket has a lot to offer, but we think you need to see and enjoy it for yourself. Where is the Monster […]
While there are many fishing resorts in Thailand, if you are looking for something special, a trip to the Chiang Mai Teak Tree Fishing Lake is sure to pay off. You’ll find everything you need here, and it is a special setting that allows you to get away from it all. Where is the Teak Tree Fishing Lake? The Teak Tree Fishing Lake is located in Chiang Mai, making this a great option for those looking to fish in North […]
There is a lot to be said for a fishing resort that the owner has built with their own hands. You get the sense of pride, love and attention that has gone into a park like this, and we are sure that the Buriram Monsters Fishing Park will appeal to anglers of all ages and backgrounds. This might be one of the newer fishing parks in Thailand, but it is already developing an excellent reputation. Where is the Buriram Monsters […]
Andi Mo’s is private but yet sociable with only three rooms for rent and only two fishing points for two Anglers.
Located in the Ratchaburi area of Thailand, more information coming soon
- Video: Loei Jungle fishing lake By The Overrated Angler Thailand
- PALM TREE LAGOON PART 1 OF 3. Monster Black shark minnow, Mekong & red tail catfish on a tough day.
- Giant Siamese Carp Package (Cha Am Fishing Park)
- The Overrated Angler Thailand – Davos & Danzak fish the pier at Bungsamran for Juliens Carp Thailand
- Video: Palm Tree Lagoon by The Overrated Angler Thailand
- Back at Palm Tree Lagoon. Cold, hard fishing, still good fish landed, Wallagoo leri, Gar, Rohu etc!!
- Video: Wasana Fishing Park, Pattaya, Thailand by FishingInBankok
- The Overrated Angler – ICWs Camping & Fishings lakes Nong No, Saraburi Weekender 21st & 22nd May 022